7 Point Protection
1. The agency has filed a bond for the protection of the companies it serves.
2. The agency agrees to maintain a separate Trust Account into which all monies rightfully belonging to creditors are placed.
3. The agency subscribes to a strict Code of Ethics which serves to protect creditors as well as debtors.
4. Creditors may call on the section's Executive Director at any time should a complaint arise regarding a section member.
5. The agency has been in business for at least Five (5) years.
6. The agency's executives are professionals who attend regular meetings during each year and are acquainted with the latest rules and regulations pertaining to the collection industry as well as the techniques involved in streamlining and improving collections.
7. The agency can help creditors choose local counsel with experience in creditor's rights if and when use in such services becomes necessary.